When the winter chill settles over Villa Rica, GA, homeowners start considering the advantages and disadvantages of new central HVAC installations. If your HVAC system is more than 10 years old or no longer provides adequate temperature control, perhaps a new HVAC installation is a worthwhile investment. The first step is to consider the pros and cons for central HVAC installations.
Central HVAC Installations Pros
Many of the advantages of investing in a new HVAC installation are financial. There are several ways that your new system can save you money for years to come. However, there are also some other considerations to keep in mind.
- Installing a more energy efficient HVAC system can shave $100 or more off your energy bill each year.
- An energy-efficient HVAC system may qualify you for federal tax rebates and local incentives.
- Carrier central HVAC installations should provide consistent, even heating and cooling for all areas of your home.
- You will save a lot of time by reducing the number of AC and furnace repairs needed each year.
Central HVAC Installations Cons
There are always downsides when investing in your home, and our heating and air conditioning experts want to help you make an educated decision for your home and your budget.
- Installing a new HVAC system requires a substantial upfront investment. We have our own metal shop, and that allows us to create high-quality ductwork in the shop to save you money.
- The installation process may temporarily interrupt your daily life. We do everything possible to work with your schedule and always leave your home as clean as we found it.
Carrollton Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
Merrell & Associates has served the Carrollton area with customer-focused central HVAC installations and related services for more than 60 years. Learn more about our HVAC services today, or call our heating and air conditioning experts at (770) 872-4171 to request a free consultation and written estimate.